Monday, February 21, 2011

Love me

Love me...

when I sip on your coffee or tea. I only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you...

when I am jealous. Out of all the men I can have, I chose you.

when I have annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too.

when my cooking is bad. I tried.

when I look scary in the morning. I always fixes myself up again.

when I make you watch corny love dramas while the sport is on. I wants to share these moments with you.

when I ask if I looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell me I am beautiful.

when I look beautiful. I am yours so appreciate me.

when I spend hours to get ready. I only wants to look my best for you.

when I buy you gifts you don't like. Smile and tell me its what you've always wanted.

when I cry for absolutely nothing. Don't ask, tell me its going to be okay

when I suffer from PMS. Buy chocolate, rub my feet and just chat to me


when whatever I do is not pleasing. It happens and will pass

when I stain your clothes. You needed a new shirt anyway

when I argue. I only wants to make things right. 



All these things form part of a woman's character. Woman are part of your life and should be treated as the QUEEN. Take time to make me feel special in every way (which is allowed in Islam).

Remember
"A women came out of the rib of man,not his feet to be walked on,nor his head to be superior over;she came from his side to be his companion,under his arm to be protected, and next to his heart to be be loved.”

No comments:

Post a Comment