Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thanks a bunch

another reason that completed MAY as a really really really special month. It's a month of appreciation for the most special person in everyone's life. it's for a mother that was willingly carry us in her big tummy for a nine month time, such a challenging duty for a woman with their known weaknessess and a simple task for a woman with bigheart, just like my mom. I love you mom, that I just can't show it right so you never know how much I heart you.  

 “Heaven lies at the feet of your mother,” Prophet Muhammad was cited as having said. Then, I have come to realise that being a good Muslim, that is, a person who exercises her obligations to God through prayers, fasting, regular charity and good deeds, is the greatest gift I can offer my parents. there's nothing I can give them both that will benefit them hereafter especially ayah who already return to its Creator.


"When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge and righteous offspring who will pray for him”. (Sahih Muslim)


No comments:

Post a Comment