Monday, January 24, 2011

I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was



You were the one that could always make me smile
You were the one that could always make me laugh

You were the one who could always tell when i was mad or sad
You were the one who always knew wat i was thinking just by looking in my lies
You were the one i always trusted
You were the one that always cheered the loudest for me when i had a track meet 

but.....


You were the one that let me down
You were the one i never thought would do that
You were the one who broke me heart










3 comments:

  1. sabar ye.. sofia pernah alami nya jugak :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye. btol 2 lalink..
    dun b 2 cnfiden ble org da ucpkn syg, cnta, ksih ..
    jgn trlalu prcya 100% ..sdr x sdr, myb dia sdri yg mlukakan hati kte suatu hari nti...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sofia~harus, sabar dan tabah jugak :)

    asma~yup, tak ucap pun dah caye kalau kena gaye haha my bad, bukan dia yg salah :)

    ReplyDelete