Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pray pray and pray for you



BFF dear, 


ALLAH said, "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I’m the Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I’m the Forgiver? If you were never hurt, how would you know I am the Comforter? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?" 


no worries sayang. i wish i am with you now so that I can hit you whenever the thought of him come. i hate it when you say, you were crying last night and still are. i hate him for make it hard for you when you're not supposed to end up being dumped for all you've gone thru before.

3 comments:

  1. sabar itu separuh dr iman......

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you with me..you will hit me everyday i guess...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup~

    meh sini nak sekeh cubit pelok ciyom skali :)

    ReplyDelete