Monday, March 29, 2010

best moment is wen we r ol 2getha 2 make it.!

i need to know if you`re my true friend,
will u b by my side until d end?
can I tell u my secrets deep,
and trust them in ur heart u`ll keep?
we r neither of us without flaws,
can u accept mine as i will yours?
i`ll be a shoulder to cry on when u`re blue,
will u b there for me when i need u?
no matter how busy i will make time for u,
if u r busy will u make time for me too?
i will take ur hand and comfort ur tears,
will u hold me and soothe my fears?
i will give u joy and many warm smiles,
can we share that even across many miles?
i will not forget what`s important to u,
will u remember what`s important to me too?
with u my most favorite things i`ll share,
if only i know do u truly care?
if u can accept me as i do u,
                                              then i will know u r a friend most true.

No comments:

Post a Comment